Just a couple couple of days I actually started using hostgator.com with getting rid of my company site, and adding my own brand for my own benefit. This going be the first step in building my personal brand for the future of my family.
A couple of the first steps is choosing the type of hosting that you want to require in the process of making your life a little easier in the process; rather than using someone else hosting. At any time it can shut down, and there's nothing to can do about.
Hostgator.com start off at about 7.96 I believe that how much it is month by month, and setting up your own WordPress site, might be a little pain in the ass sometimes, but in the end really worth the hassle.
This week I only spent one day on the actual site, but it was easy to find a theme that I would enjoy as a marketing that would be give me the opportunity of promoting my pages, and give them more PR ranking for the site. Today is the first day that I actually started my site, but still need to optimize my site for the cache, and then basically done with the basics of the site.
I will need to create CSS rules inside of might inside of Dreamweaver, and to do the sidebar. Overall everything is done...
Let's get back to understanding on how to create a website with hostgator
- First you need to sign up
- Get a domain with go daddy, because they using run specials on domain names.
- Going to the video I will showing through all the steps if you already have a domain, but all the steps can be applied to this information, if you don't have one.
- create a domain for yourself
- after signing up, and are going need to link your domain to hostgator or your hosting to WordPress.
- Next signing inside of your WordPress site and start to creating your content, no matter matter the industry you are currently in.
Personally, I am currently inside of the marketing industry, but decided to take a break for business, and just really building myself. By the end of September will be going back to start grinding, and showing people on how to make money in the home based industry.
This is more my time of looking for people to come join the #Noexcuses movement inside of our Facebook group, but you have other marketers that focus on YouTube, Craigslist, and different types of marketing.
Come check out my blog with all the internet marketing tips, and creating that mindset for the future for yourself or your family.
My next mission is finding motivated people to come join that team.
No comments:
Post a Comment